The Best Paella Pan
My Gotta Have It Kitchen Tool
(soh-kah-raht, from the verb socarrar, to toast lightly)
El Palmar Valencia Spain
- Chicken 700 g. 8 to 10 medium pieces
- Rabbit 300 g. 4 to 6 medium pieces.
- 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- Saffron to taste
- 12 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato
- 400 g wide green bean (Ferraurarotjet).
- 100 g Butter beans
- 3 Artichokes
- 100 g White beans (tabella)
- 15 cl. Or 150 gr Virgin olive oil
- 320 g Short-grain Rice
- Heat the oil in the pan until it starts to smoke then add the rabbit and chicken turn to brown all over.
- Chopped the vegetables and sauté a few minutes in the pan, stir in the tomatoes and paprika for a few minutes.
- Pour in the water close to the edge adding salt and cook for 20 minutes adding more water to keep the level up now add the rice.
Paella de Marisco, with fish or seafood