Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hunted by the Past by Jami Gray

A reluctant psychic who can relive the past, a man well versed in keeping secrets, and a psychopathic killer enters a deadly game where the past determines the future.

Excerpt:

Behind me, the sound of the door being shoved flat against the wall jerked my attention back to the entryway. Cold sweat erupted down my spine.
The man strong-arming my door stood at least six two and he wasn’t selling cookies. A black T-shirt outlined broad shoulders and a heavy chest, explaining why my brilliant plan of knocking him back through the doorway had been destined for failure.
My mind took in the details, trying to put the pieces together. Brown hair, thick and shaggy, framed dark eyes in a startling savage face. Still reeling from using my stupid ability, I couldn’t make the picture stick, but a niggling sense of familiarity pecked at my mind. Besides, now wasn’t the time for polite introductions.
An impressive snarl emerged from inside the neatly trimmed goatee, “Hello, Cyn.” His deep voice raised every hair on my body and sent my pulse into overdrive
Captionless Image

No comments:

Post a Comment