Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Caught On Camera In Spain


Twenty two cars and mine without a scratch.
A quite night indoors interrupted with shouting and screeching tyres. I looked over the residence car park from my terrace to see a car smashing into parked cars. I ran outside to get a closer look with some of my neighbours.


A youth in his late teens was running from the car and every time he stood behind a residents car they smashed into it with the intention of harming him, the car in the picture was the last one to be hit before they sped off.


This car smashed the teenager off the ledge and he lay there seeping blood, an ambulance was called to the scene along with the police who caught up with the assailants and arrested them.


Twenty two cars were hit I wonder how many insurance claims there where, as most cars here in Spain have scratches and dints and nobody seems to know where they have come from.


I have written a lens on Squidoo about other photographs that I have taken over the years and witness some crazy happenings here in Spain from burning Palm trees to Skip lorries Demolishing sides of houses.


Read more...

Sherm Donor -Squidoo



No comments:

Post a Comment