Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New to Squidoo


I've been writing lenses on Squidoo and I’m coming up to my third month, the help that you receive is amazing and the support from a lot of the other lensmasters is encouraging.
So far I have written 38 featured lenses with the most popular being my first. I think that has a lot to do with the uniqueness of the subject, Encaustic Painting on a Candle.
I was once invited to be an art director for a new company and train a multilingual mixture of artist from all over Europe this technique, which was difficult as artist have large egos coupled with the fact that everything was done in Spanish.
After a few days the results were fantastic and proved not only can anything be achieved with Encaustic paint but also on candles.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment